This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

suggestion

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM

the ability to batch save all the objects in a database via command line would be great for scheduling daily working copy refreshes; i have a dozen or so mdbs that are maintained and updated by staff and not all are changed every day or even every week/month... this way you could do a simple tortoisesvn commit at the end of every day with the changes you made during the day

also, any plans for the next release (i hate to be the guy who asks, sorry); i'm on win7 x64 and i have to log into a windows 2003 terminal server to do my mdb exports every day since the program crashes on x64 in v1.

thanks

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Access SVN was developed as interactive tool in mind. But it's a very good suggestion. I will include it in the next major revision.

It worked ok for me in the win7 x64 environment. Are you running the 1.0 version of AccessSVN? Can you try to download and compile any recent revisión?: version 1.5 is nearly finished.

thanks for the suggestion

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:17 PM

this was using the precompiled 1.0 download, not compiling 1.5 from source.  never tried that before but i have vs 2005 installed so maybe i'll give it a go today.

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM

oh hey look at that, i can compile projects now!  1.5 unstable on win7 x64 works for me.  :)

Sep 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM

i will say that 1.5 feels slower than 1.0.  i noticed it is saving more data on columns in tables (columnwidth, columnorder, etc.) so not sure if that is causing the slowdown; i'm running a core i5 2400 with 16GB of ram and it takes about 20-30 seconds per linked table to export.